Caring for young children, disabled adults & the elderly is a high-risk occupation. Over a decade ago, the team at Finsura noticed that a significant portion of carers have been operating without insurance. In that instance, they decided to alter the landscape and provide peace of mind to Parents, Agencies and Care Providers. Since then, Finsura have been the market leaders providing their ‘Nannysure’ package to the Babysitting and Nanny Industry.
Highlights of Nannysure
· Flexible pay by the month premiums with no additional cost, cancellation or dishonour fees
· They are an Insurance Broker so they can provide Individual insurance advice
· If something goes wrong, you’ll have advice and support from a dedicated claims officer
· You will receive a dedicated Account Manager to manage your insurance and help with any inquiries
· Public & Products Liability: Liability Insurance covers your legal costs & expenses in the event you are found negligent for personal injury or property damage to another party
· Professional Indemnity: Covers breach of your professional duty. Scenarios include: Eg: Breach of Duty – you fail to ensure your carers have the proper first aid, working with children & police checks
· Statutory Liability: Covering Official Investigations & Enquiries, Fines & Penalties
· Plus others (please see our brochure)
With cover starting from as little as $34 a month (and potentially tax deductible), you can apply by:
Downloading an Application form here: Kiddo Insurance Application Form
More information about NannySure and its products can be found on their website.
Kiddo gift cards are the perfect way to give Parents the most precious gift of all... time!